FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you don’t find your answer in the Frequently Asked Questions section, please Contact Us. We’d love to help you.
Certificates & Accreditations
Our normal hours of operation are Monday – Thursday from 8:30 am – 4:45 pm and Friday from 8:30 am – 4:00 pm. We are closed on bank holidays.
In about 40 seconds.
- Turn off the mains power to the brewer (this can be achieved by the large black switch on the back of the machine or by switching off the mains).
- Grip the sachet door firmly at the bottom and give a sharp tug and the door assembly should come free of the machine (you may wish to brace against the machine as it can be quite difficult to remove).
- Check the cavity where the door is usually housed and you may be able to see a sachet or other obstruction, just push this back along the runner in to the waste bin.
- Cleaning the inside of this cavity can also assist in reducing the number of sachet jams.
- Turn the power back on to the machine – This will reset the mechanism, and release any sachets that are jammed.
- Replace door relatively straight and the top should sit flush with the bottom sticking out slightly; a short push to the bottom of the door should click it back into place.
Yes. You need the FLAVIA Brewer to prepare any drink that is contained in the FLAVIA Freshpack as these products have a specific grind type to ensure you get the highest quality beverage from each drink.
No. The unique FLAVIA Freshpack only works because of the technology that has gone into producing each Freshpack and the way the machine brews each drinks. We can only guarantee this quality and freshness with the FLAVIA Freshpacks.
The first point of contact is to call the main customer service number.